Ways to Give
It's Your Gift
We want to help you make your gift when, where, and how you want. Whether you want to annually support student scholarships or create a permanent legacy through an endowed fund, we are here to assist you with your giving plans. Below is a list of ways you can make a gift to the College of Medicine:
- Make a current gift - With proper planning, you can make a current gift that advances both your charitable and financial goals. If you would prefer to pledge a gift over several years, that's alright too. We have a wide range of programs and opportunities which may fit your own interests. Please let us know how we may assist you.
- Plan a future gift - There are several types of gift plans that may be a better fit with your financial objectives and charitable intentions. Many of these plans have wonderful benefits for the gift donors and their families, including increased income and generous tax savings.
- Willed Body Program - Beyond financial support for the college of medicine, the gift of body donation is an indispensable aid in medical education and research and is greatly appreciated. To learn more about our Willed Body Program, please click here.
- Corporate Giving - Corporate support comes in two forms, giving and volunteering. Giving to scholarships, professorships, programs and capital improvements, increases corporate visibility to both students and faculty. Volunteering through opportunities such as faculty-executive exchanges, our student preceptorship program and guest lectureships offer real-world perspectives, which advance cutting-edge research and gain the good will of our communities.
- Employee Giving - Employees of the College of Medicine contribute daily to the enrichment of the life of the institution and the fulfillment of its mission: faculty as teachers, researchers and scholars; staff who ensure the smooth, efficient and responsible performance of a myriad of administrative and operational duties; and students who provide leadership and service through a host of activities of benefit to the campuses. Employee giving enhances the resource base of the college while demonstrating the institution's internal commitment to other donors. Options such as payroll deduction are now available. Click here for the Payroll Deduction Form (PDF).
- Contact Us - Please let us help you design a gift that fits your personal charitable goals and financial needs.
Office of Institutional Advancement
147 Joe H. Reynolds Medical Building
College Station, Texas 77843-1114